narroway
Администратор

Великая Скорбь, Мученики и Места Убежища

Сообщение narroway » 13 июн 2019, 18:36

Tuesday, February 27, 2018
THE GREAT TRIBULATION, MARTYRS AND PLACES OF REFUGE
Message received Feb. 25, 2018

Video for this message found here:

Daughter, in My great mercy, I wish to offer understanding and insight and further instructions to My children. I speak directly now to those who are not My Bride, but are My invited guests. Please share My heart with them and express My great love for them.

There is coming an appointed time in which My first-fruits remnant, (those walking closest now with Me) will be completely transformed by My Spirit and then assist Me in many great exploits around the world, before I bring them home with Me and before My wrath pours out across this earth. This time is approaching quickly, therefore I want you who are lukewarm but are not born again, and you who will come to Me after this happens to understand that all will not be lost.

My Word teaches about a set apart group, My priests for this time, who were fore-ordained for just this season that I'm speaking about, and who I have cloistered and hidden from the world until I call them forth. This intimate group has been fed by Me, nourished and directly taught by Me, and walked in obedience and the full assurance of faith that is required to become over-comers. Some in this group have prepared for a life-time for the season you are now in, some for many years, but all are eager to serve and are awaiting My call in order that many may be saved as the judgments continue to fall. Know that you are indeed in the time of judgment and tribulation.

To you who are not infused by My Spirit and will find yourselves left to endure the great tribulation and the fulfillment of all that is spoken of in My Word, I wish for you to know that I love you as well with all My heart, and even in the midst of judgment, I am always faithful to you who call upon Me and you who will wake up and seek Me with all your hearts.

I am powerfully working in My Bride at this time, instructing them to leave tools of instruction for you, provisions as I lead, and resources so you may develop a closer intimacy with Me. Your journey will be extremely difficult, but I am with you, and My glorified Bride and angelic host will assist you for a time to give you hope and encouragement in the darker days ahead.

Some of you who will be left will suddenly be displaced and find yourselves on the run, having lost everything, including your loved ones. I have positioned places of refuge with resources for you, and if you repent and seek Me with all your hearts, I will supernaturally lead you to these places of safety, if this is My will for you. Some of you will be moving from one place to another, under My protection, while others of you will remain in places of safety for the remaining time of judgment until My Second Coming. I have lit your paths, however, and you will not travel alone. Pray for the faith you will need to follow My instructions.

There will be those of you who will survive the judgments but will find yourselves taken against your wills to places designed to shelter people in large numbers and enforce the beast system that I have warned you about for so long now. At this point, you will be told you cannot leave, and you will not eat if you do not comply.

You will face the most difficult choice then of your entire lives. To comply with the Mark of the Beast, means eternal death and eternal separation from Me, so I urge you now, while you are being given the opportunity to read this before it occurs. You must NOT accept this fate to secure your temporal flesh. However, if you do not comply with their system, you will be martyred for your faith in Me. Please know this now. I will be there with you as well, even in the moment of your physical death, to bring you home to My Kingdom. Your reward will then be great, and you will share eternal life with Me and your loved ones from this life.

For those sheltered in these places designed to protect you during the time of terror and the anti-christ rule, materials and resources are actively being gathered for you so that you may learn of Me. You will witness many, many miracles in these places, as I will provide for you supernaturally and protect you from all evil forces. Your travel to these locations will go unnoticed, as you will be invisible to the enemy, and these places of refuge themselves are covered under My dome of glory and are invisible to the enemy as well.

This daughter of Mine that speaks these words to you from Me began her ministry with Me many, many years ago by being shown all that I am speaking to you now. This is how much I love all of you, that I have prepared a remnant that has walked in obedience in their lives so that you would have the opportunity to be sheltered and protected during these terrible times, until I come for you at My Second Coming.

Let the readers hear what I am saying and take this deeply to your hearts. I am presenting this information and instruction to you now, because after this great event takes place in the United States, and after My hand of judgment moves against those nations like the United States that have not repented wholeheartedly and turned to Me, in many areas, these words will no longer be available to you.

Please hear Me My children. These are very, very serious and important words. Share them with all you know, for you know not at what moment I will make this decisive and final cut, severing My spotless and pure Bride away from this polluted world, and give them full power and authority in their infused bodily forms to complete the work they have been sent here to do.

After I transform My Bride, you will remain and be taken by force, being martyred if you do not deny Me, or remain and endure to the end.

Right now at this moment, you STILL have a choice.

Tomorrow you may not have this choice..

Believe these, My words through My daughter, My faithful servant, for I tell you all things are possible to him who believes.

A great and mighty shift is imminently upon you.

REPENT! PREPARE! REPENT!

Seek Me now and you will find Me... My love for you will never die, this is why I urgently beseech you with these words. Come to Me My children, My heart is open to receive you!

YAHUSHUA

Ephesians 5:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Matthew 25:1-13
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

1 Peter 2:9
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Revelation 3
1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Psalm 61:3
3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

Nahum 1:7
7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Deuteronomy 31:8
8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Mark 9:23
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2 ... s-and.html
...пред Богом и Господом нашим Иисусом Христом, Который будет судить живых и мертвых в явление Его и Царствие Его..(2Тим.4:1)

narroway
Администратор

Re: Великая Скорбь, Мученики и Места Убежища

Сообщение narroway » 13 июн 2019, 18:43

Перевод - здесь -

или здесь -

...пред Богом и Господом нашим Иисусом Христом, Который будет судить живых и мертвых в явление Его и Царствие Его..(2Тим.4:1)

Ответить

Вернуться в «Послания через современных пророков. Джулия Уэдби»